I'm back... with a freebie

5:06 PM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
Hi everybody

Scrapneko just made a blinkie for the Phreephorm design team members _ don´t you just love it..


I made some new layouts using Phreephorm´s kits



Journalling reads:

WHEN I LOOK AT THE STARS AT NIGHT ONE ALWAYS WINKS BACK
Based on template by Theresa Borntreger



Journalling reads:

Your eyes are so special; depending on the colors around you they are bright blue or mysterious green. But they are always the eyes I fall in love with again and again.

Credits: Freebie Template by Phreephorm
Doodle Words Love by Marcee Duggar

My little girl Wendy loves her Bumba, so I had to scrap the both of them. And because I could not find a kit featuring Bumba, I created something myself.

If you like it, you are welcome to download the psd file. Just click on the below preview to download


Thanks for reading!
Miranda

3 reacties:

Theresa said...

Such cute layouts!!!

M u s s said...

This is great page!
Thanks for sharing!
{{{hugs}}}

sonnie said...

ik probeer zelf ook iets van bumba te maken ,maar alle plaatjes die ik vind van Bumba zijn met een witte achtergrond en nu zoek ik alleen het plaatje en de letters zonder die witte achtergrond
misschien wil je mij vertellen hoe je daar aan bent gekomen