More layouts from me...

1:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi everybody,

My little girl just went to bed so that leaves me some time to update my blog. As soon as she wakes up we are going to the playground, she gets all excited when she sees where we are going...


During the summer holidays we were in Italy, Manerba del Garda, and the camping had a small playground. Whenever we went to the playground, Wendy's eyes started shining and she called out 'ground, ground'. She loved the merry go round and the slide, but her true passion was the swing.



Designer Credits:
Kit: Candy Cook's Painted Desert (I love the colors and the rough look)
PanosFX.com Set of Effects Bordering and Bending
Fonts: Goudi stout

Another layout I made using this kit is this one. We went to Velserbeek last fall and the gardeners had made a huge pile of leaves. Dylan went in first, afterwards Wendy, Susan and me.


Designer Credits:
Kit Painted desert by Candy Cook
Wordart Sue Cummings - Scrap apple
Fonts: Snap ITC

Well, that's it, I start hearing noises coming from upstairs... But tonight I'll be back with a surprise freebie!!!

Love

Randje

0 reacties: