Great news!

12:26 AM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
Yes, I have been so lucky the past few days.

First Heather of HK Designs asked me whether I wanted to become a permanent CT member. Well, that was a no-brainer; Heather is such a great girl and I love her designs.
Here's a layout I did with the new collab kit


A mother like no other collab by HK Designs & Marshmella Designs





But that is not all... I also was asked by MathildeScrap to join her CT after I responded to a one kit call that will be released later this week... I can't give any details but it is such a fun kit. 
In the meanwhile I also got to play with Sweet Savannah.





And last but not least I responded to a CT Call by Jolanta Designs and I get to be part of her amazing CT. Here is her latest kit:


The Smell Of Spring







Thanks all for looking!







2 reacties:

ButterflyDsign said...

bonjour!
bravo tu as gagné mon kit "hansel et gretel"
il me faut ton adresse mail
merci!

hi
congrats you had win my kit "hansel et gretel"
can i have your mail address please?
put a comment on my blog with it please
thanks
ingrid

ButterflyDsign said...

mail sent!
i hope you will like my kit
hugs