Long time no blog..

1:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hi Girls,

It has been quite a while since I have posted here. Real life got in the way...
Anyway, over the past few months I have managed to free some time to make new layouts. And just this morning I was chosen to do a guest CT for Heather aka HK-Designs. Did you see my blinkie... Don't you just love it! I sure do. Here's two layouts I created with her kits in the past.


And tonight is a big night at GDS - tonight the new GDS Supreme Team will be announced. There are 4 rounds, and each round only about half the participants passed on to the next round. We started round 1 with 180 participats, and now in round 4 only 28 remain. And the judges will only choose 12 ladies to be the next Supreme Team. I have made it this far, and would of course love to be part of the Supreme Team, but there are so many awesome layouts. You can check out the gallery here.

Here are my entries for rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4





Bye for now!

0 reacties: